activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Sepand M" <sepa...@gmail.com>
Subject Core-Jaas dependencies ... again
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 19:18:57 GMT
Hi guys,

I brought this up before and I thought it was solved, but it isn't.
The basic problem is that JaasAuthenticationBroker,
JaasCertificationAuthenticationBroker (that's a new class), and their
supporting classes need Broker, BrokerFilter, etc. and also need
JaasCertificateCallback (also new), etc.
Broker, BrokerFilter are in the core module (for obvious reasons) and
JaasCertificateCallback, etc. are in Jaas module.
This forces a non-optional dependency between core and jaas, which from what
I understand we are trying to avoid.
Moving JaasAuthenticationBroker and JaasCertificationAuthenticationBroker to
jaas is not an option (as far as I know) since mvn doesn't allow a circular
dependency (from core to jaas and back to core).
Obviously moving everything into core is dumb.

So... any suggestions?

Regards,
Sepand