activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Sepand M" <>
Subject Can you set maven to build without updating plugins, etc without heavy modifications to poms?
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 18:23:37 GMT
Hi guys,

I need to get activemq to build without maven searching for updates, etc.
The only way I know of doing that right now is to manually edit all pom
files and set static versions. But that would require a lot of modifications
to the poms, which I would rather avoid.

Does anyone know a better way?
I know this could be asked in the maven boards, but I'd rather get info from
people familiar with the specifics of activemq.