activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ maven-plugins release
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 21:42:48 GMT
Dear Mentors,

I've got tag of the code that should become the 4.1-incubator release
of the activemq maven plugins.  It's located here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/maven-plugins/tags/maven-plugins-4.1/

Now.. I started following the normal release procedure that I normally
take for activemq, but I realized that it might not be such a good
idea.  This is mainly because maven plugins depend on some special
deployment updating of the maven-metadata xml in the deployment
repository.

And this special updating normally happens when mvn deploy is running.
 So while I could provide you a binary build for you guys to inspect,
once it's approved, I would need to re-run the build to do the mvn
deploy bits.  So, can we just call a vote to do a build and release
what is located the the tag listed above?  I believe the the maven
project follow a similar release procedure but I'm not sure if the
incubator pmc would approve of it.

--
Regards,
Hiram