activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: SVN Repository Reorganization
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 14:32:32 GMT
Since most of those snippet macros are pointed into the java stuff.
I'm going to leave that trunk stuff where it currently is.  No point
in breaking the links 2 times.  We can move the upon graduation.  We
will just live with a less than consistent repo layout until then.

--
Regards,
Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com