activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Albert Strasheim" <full...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Status of OpenWire C Client
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 23:07:56 GMT
Hello all

Here's another option that might be feasible: instead of trying to fix the C
code, how about building a few C wrapper functions around the working C++
code? You can then mark these functions with extern "C" so you can call them
from you C libraries.

This approach also has other benefits. If these C wrappers are
well-designed, one can also call them from Python through ctypes, so
immediately we have OpenWire available in Python.

Regards,

Albert