activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Dhawan, Vikram \(LNG-DAY\)" <vikram.dha...@lexisnexis.com>
Subject RE: STOMP C selector problem
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 20:52:50 GMT
This is a non issue. I think I am getting tired and not looking at the
right thing.

Vik
-----Original Message-----
From: Dhawan, Vikram (LNG-DAY) [mailto:vikram.dhawan@lexisnexis.com]
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2006 4:03 PM
To: activemq-dev@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: STOMP C selector problem

Hi,

I tried few more things for STOMP C client's selector. What I have seen
is unbelievable, if I have properties name anything other then "name"
and "age" (case sensitive, only all small case works) then my producer
runs fine but consumer throws a core dump. I looked at the core dump in
the Sun Workshop and it was talking about strlen() function,
segmentation fault.

So it only works for two magic properties "name" and "age", am I totally
confused :-)?

Thanks!

Vik