activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Dhawan, Vikram \(LNG-DAY\)" <vikram.dha...@lexisnexis.com>
Subject RE: is there a character limit in message selector
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 14:29:40 GMT
Hi,

I haven't seen any explanation of why AMQ with STOMP C client doesn't
respond to the message selectors.

It appears to me, even if i have a very small selector (small in
character length) in my STOMP C client it doesn't work. But if I have a
NULL check in my selector on some message property, it seems to be
working.

Very Inconsistent????

I will appreciate if some one can help me with that. This issue is
getting critical for me as I am getting ready use AMQ in one of our
production system. We may have to re think this decision if there is a
serious problem with selectors.

Thanks!

Vik

-----Original Message-----
From: Dhawan, Vikram (LNG-DAY) [mailto:vikram.dhawan@lexisnexis.com]
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2006 9:57 AM
To: activemq-dev@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: RE: is there a character limit in message selector

James,

Thanks for your reply. I am not sure where should I look for the bug.
APR or STOMP implementation. I have looked at the STOMP client library
(which solely rely on APR lib), and I don't see anything there which may
have caused that behavior.

If the developer of this stomp client (Hiram??), can provide some
guidance that will be helpful.

Thanks!

Vik