activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Dhawan, Vikram \(LNG-DAY\)" <vikram.dha...@lexisnexis.com>
Subject multiple consumer threads in same program in STOMP issue
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 21:38:35 GMT
Hi,

I am running into a strange issue, I created a consumer program using
STOMP C which actually creates two separate consumer threads and both
threads are reading from the same queue in the AMQ server using their
own selectors on a header property.

I was expecting that each thread will keep on consuming messages those
who satisfy the selector conditions. But what happening here is at a
time only one consumer thread is able to get its messages, another one
just hangs. If I call disconnect in the thread which is working then
only the hanged thread starts getting its messages.

I will appreciate any explanation.

Thanks!

Vik