activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Lusk, Andrew" <andre...@amazon.com>
Subject RE: Status of OpenWire C Client
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 23:45:38 GMT
Amazon's contributed C++ client has mature OpenWire support, plus an upcoming release (undergoing
internal code review) supports multi-broker transports to do auto-failovers and round-robin
distribution of messages over broker clouds.  We're placing it at the core of our internal
messaging infrastructure, so you can count on it being supported forever.

Writing C wrappers might be possible but might result in a strange API.  You might need to
create wrapper structs around several classes and hide a few things behind void pointers.

Andrew