activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Mittler" <nathan.mitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build failures with latest SVN
Date Sun, 10 Sep 2006 22:23:45 GMT
Hm ... you don't see it in your local repository?  How are you installing
it?

I would imagine this should put it there (although you shouldn't need to do
this):

mvn install:install-file -Dfile=maven-xbean-plugin-2.6.jar
<http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/xbean/maven-xbean-plugin/2.6/maven-xbean-plugin-2.6.jar>
-DgroupId=org.apache.xbean -DartifactId=maven-xbean-plugin
-Dversion=2.6 -Dpackaging=jar

I just did this and it works.  Although, since it's on ibiblio you shouldn't
need to do this.  Do you have the standard mirrors set up in your
~/.m2/settings.xml?

Nate