activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: JMX inteface is not running on latest release of AMQ 4.0.1
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 18:38:55 GMT
I didn't have that problem in ActiveMQ 4.0.1.  Are you sure you have
<broker useJmx="true" in your config file?  Also, if you're running
under Java 5, you may be using the JMX environment from the JVM which
would prevent ActiveMQ from emitting the message about how its binding
JMX to port such-and-such (because it doesn't create it's own JMX
listener if it uses the JVM MBeanServer).  You can force ActiveMQ to
use its own JMX listener with the managementContext settings, if you
want to.

Thanks,
    Aaron