activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Tommy615 <lecxy...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Internal Node Routing
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 04:05:58 GMT

Let say I have two brokers called brokerA and brokerB with the node name as
T1G1 and T1G2 respectively. (node name is just a id to the broker). T1G1
will has a queue named Q1 whereas T1G2 will has a queue named Q2. Let say
there is a JMS client called client_A connected to T1G1 wannted to send a
msg to T1G2 (with the msg firstly go through T1G1) The way that the client_A
let the T1G1 recognise the way of routing is T1G2::Q2
May I know how to do that using activemq?

Thanks