activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Tommy615 <lecxy...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to create permanent Queue
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 03:57:54 GMT

Maybe I shouldn't use the word 'temporary'. I created the queue and send
message to it. (let say 10 msg) and the queue size wil be 10. If doens't has
any consumer to consume the msg and I shutdown the broker then the next time
I on the broker again, the queue that having 10 unconsumed msg wil be shown
up at the Jconsole. Let say for another senario is that I created the queue
and send 10 msg to it and it's msg has been consumed and queue size become 0
then I shutdown the broker, but when the next time i on the broker again,
the queue that i created b4 no longer exist (due to the queue size is 0 and
there isn't has any unconsumed msg resided in it). Is there a way to make
the queue alive even though it's queue size is 0 after I shutdown the broker
and restart it again?

Thanks