activemq-dev mailing list archives

From sajendra <sa...@casero.com>
Subject Status of OpenWire C Client
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 14:05:25 GMT

Hello,

I apologize in advance if this question has been asked before; in searching
the list archives I found a selection of sometimes conflicting and possibly
dated information.

I am starting work on developing with the OpenWire C client and am having
trouble getting off the ground.  What is the current status of the client,
and where is the best place to get a working copy of the source and
hopefully build instructions?

The links on the OpenWire C Client page are currently broken so I am not
sure if I have downloaded the right copy of the source from subversion.

After installing APR, I still have trouble compiling the main.c,
libopenwire, and libactivemq under both Windows (MS Visual Studio 2005 using
the included VS solution) and Linux.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Sajendra N.