activemq-dev mailing list archives

From tabish121 <Tim.B...@Sensis.com>
Subject RE: Build failures with latest SVN
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 14:22:19 GMT

I'm still not able to get past this error.  I've tried on couple machines and
I get the error on every one of them. Here's the error again:

Note - The build is able to go out and fetch other plugins, its so far only
this one that is giving me trouble.

[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository central
(http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
Downloading:
http://mirrors.sunsite.dk/maven2/org/apache/xbean/maven-xbean-plugin/2.6/maven-xbean-pl
ugin-2.6.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository central
(http://ibiblio.org/maven2/)
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: org.apache.xbean
ArtifactId: maven-xbean-plugin
Version: 2.6

  org.apache.xbean:maven-xbean-plugin:pom:2.6

from the specified remote repositories:
  Maven Snapshots (http://snapshots.maven.codehaus.org/maven2/),
  apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository),