activemq-dev mailing list archives

From vik Dhawan <vikram.dha...@lexisnexis.com>
Subject is there a character limit in message selector
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 01:43:59 GMT

Hi,

I want to know if there is a AMQ specific character limit in message
selector. I am using STOMP C and message selector is working when I am
checking a message header value for null/not null. But in another situation
I am checking for a string in one of the message header property, the size
of the string I am looking for is around 100bytes. So first question came to
my mind was is there any size limit there?

Thanks!.