activemq-dev mailing list archives

From tabish121 <Tim.B...@Sensis.com>
Subject Re: SVN Repository Reorganization
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 14:35:47 GMT

+1 for reorg, getting a bit cluttered now.

I don't know that I'd really like to shove all the c/c++ clients into one
branch, some of them don't have much if any activity, so I don't know if I'd
like to drag all the extra baggage along for each release.  Then again,
having them all in one place would make it easy for someone to see all the
available options and try them out to see which one works best for them.