activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Bish, Tim" <Tim.B...@Sensis.com>
Subject RE: Openwire Generator Changes
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 15:09:08 GMT
Wow, ignore my terrible English on that one

Its probably better if I do them so I get a handle on the new schema.
I've still got lots of changes to the ones I have to get around all the
C++ yuck.  The new stuff looks pretty simple so it shouldn't be to bad.

> > I got good practice converting those groovy scripts..  send them to
me
> > and I'll convert them for ya.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Hiram
> >
> > On 9/27/06, Bish, Tim <Tim.Bish@sensis.com> wrote:
> > > Doh!  I just got all my groovy scripts to generate C++ code that
> > > compiles :(
> > >
> > > Thanks for the heads up

> They

> generated

> module
> in
-Dactivemq-core-dir=../../../activemq/activemq-core