activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Bish, Tim" <>
Subject RE: activemq-cpp automake
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 15:44:17 GMT
Have you tested it?  It doesn't seem to work for me.  Are you planning
to put the test suite compile into these makefiles?

/usr/share/aclocal/pstoedit.m4:7: warning: underquoted definition of
  run info '(automake)Extending aclocal'
  or see
/usr/share/aclocal/libmcrypt.m4:17: warning: underquoted definition of
AM_PATH_LIBMCRYPT warning: macro `AM_PROG_LIBTOOL' not found in
library error: possibly undefined macro: AM_PROG_LIBTOOL
      If this token and others are legitimate, please use
      See the Autoconf documentation.
autoreconf-2.5x: /usr/bin/autoconf-2.5x failed with exit status: 1

View raw message