activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Bish, Tim" <Tim.B...@Sensis.com>
Subject RE: activemq-cpp automake
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 15:44:17 GMT
Have you tested it?  It doesn't seem to work for me.  Are you planning
to put the test suite compile into these makefiles?

/usr/share/aclocal/pstoedit.m4:7: warning: underquoted definition of
AM_PATH_PSTOEDIT
  run info '(automake)Extending aclocal'
  or see
http://sources.redhat.com/automake/automake.html#Extending-aclocal
/usr/share/aclocal/libmcrypt.m4:17: warning: underquoted definition of
AM_PATH_LIBMCRYPT
aclocal:configure.ac:43: warning: macro `AM_PROG_LIBTOOL' not found in
library
configure.ac:52: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_PROG_LIBTOOL
      If this token and others are legitimate, please use
m4_pattern_allow.
      See the Autoconf documentation.
autoreconf-2.5x: /usr/bin/autoconf-2.5x failed with exit status: 1