activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where to put new Callback and CallbackHandler classes
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 18:29:27 GMT
On 8/25/06, Sepand M <sepandm@gmail.com> wrote:
> It does since the CertificateAuthenticationBroker I'm making will need
> to use the CertificateCallbacks.
> I have put the classes in jaas (core already has a dependancy on jaas
> so that's not a problem). I do think the other callbacks should go in
> jass now, but I don't want to touch your stuff since I'm not sure
> when/if you will accept my patch.

Since its all JAAS/security related and to avoid recursive
dependencies, how about putting the CertificateAuthenticationBroker in
the activemq-jaas module too? The idea behind activemq-core is that it
has as few dependencies as possible.

Which reminds me - it might be nice to remove the dependency on
activeio and make that an optional module.
--

James
-------