activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to create a temporary Queue
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 13:33:44 GMT
I don't really follow the point of quoting these links - one link is
about a completely different JMS provider, SwiftMQ and the other is
about passing destinations in arbitrary JMS headers as opposed to the
JMSReplyTo property - on a very old version of ActiveMQ..

If you think you can reproduce a bug with ActiveMQ please raise a JIRA
and preferably a test case...

http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/support.html

--

James