activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to create a temporary Queue
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 07:02:56 GMT
On 8/23/06, ahamad <arashadsaifi@indiatimes.com> wrote:

> Hi James,
>

> >On 8/23/06, ahamad <arashadsaifi@indiatimes.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi James,
> >>      I wants to know the openwire API.
>
> >Which language? (See the createTemporaryQueue() in CMS or NMS)
>
> I am working on CMS, So pls tell me how to use temporary queue?

As I said before - once you create it you use it like any other
Destination like a Queue or Topic

> createTemporaryQueue() return the destenation and then how to use this
> destenation for sending the request/responce?. pls help me .....

For sending use MessageProducer.send(destination, message).

To implement request-response see this FAQ entry...

http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/how-should-i-implement-request-response-with-jms.html

--

James
-------