activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Creating a secure connection system and using JMSXUserID support
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 10:12:00 GMT
On 8/1/06, ngcutura <ngcutura@gmail.com> wrote:

> I was wondering whether the work on this is already in progress, to join it
> rather than starting my own implementation.
>
> Sepand, are you already on this? Can I help somwhow? Is there anyone else
> coordinating work on this issue?

I don't know if anyone is working on this yet - I guess Sepand is the
only one who might be?

How about we raise one or more JIRAs as needed then folks can assign
the JIRAs to themselves to indicate what they are working on etc? i.e.
use JIRA as our coordinator

If you don't have karma to assign issues to yourself send a quick mail
to the dev list with the username you used to register to JIRA and I
can grant you karma...

See the 'Using the issue tracker' section of
http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/contributing.html

--

James
-------