activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <>
Subject Re: Creating a secure connection system and using JMSXUserID support
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 07:46:09 GMT
On 7/31/06, ngcutura <> wrote:
> Hi,
> Has there been any progress on this issue? I have the same need in my
> project and am able to accept some work load to help this. (I was already
> going to start it myself, aanyway ;-) )

Great! We *love* contributors :)

So it sounds like you need to add one or more transient
fields/properties to the ConnectionInfo class so that you can pass in
any certificate details into the broker from the SSL transport. Then
you can make use of the certificates in the security plugin.

View raw message