activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Naveen Rawat" <nav...@in.effectsoft.com>
Subject Marshalling failure with pending messages.
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 12:26:41 GMT

Hi all

I am working with the binary version of ActiveMQ 4.0 broker and trying out
the openwire cpp apis for asynchronous messaging.
[https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/tags/activemq-4.0/openw
ire-cpp]

I had been testing the persistency between a producer and a listener against
large number of offline messages. After sending  some messages (I tried
around 84) to an offline listener, brining back of listener also brings the
following ERROR (My listener first reads all the pending messages from the
listening queue). However for lesser number of messges it works fine. Also
when both listener and producer are on, the working is perfect.

	ERROR: Received a broker exception: Unmarshal failed; unknown data
structure type 46, at
			/home/nrawat/openwire2/src/main/cpp/activemq/protocol/openwire/OpenWireMa
rshaller.cpp line 710
	Exiting read loop due to exception: Unmarshal failed; unknown data
structure type 46, at
			/home/nrawat/openwire2/src/main/cpp/activemq/protocol/openwire/OpenWireMa
rshaller.cpp line 710

                        THANKS IN ADVANCE

Hearty Regards,
Navin