activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Arshad Ahamad" <ars...@in.effectsoft.com>
Subject Re: Regarding Multiple client in ActiveMQ for openwire-cpp API's
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 11:54:35 GMT
Hi James,

 I am working on openwire-cpp ( for ActiveMQ-4.0) code on SuSe(Linux
 machine->i686-suse-linux, version 2.6.13-15.8-default), in C++ .

>> Is it possible to send & receive over the same queue in ActiveMQ?,

> Yes

>>  If yes pls give me the idea about this.

> You just need to have a producer and consumer on the queue

 I have a separate sender and receiver and I want to make them communicate
bi-directionally. Can this happen on the same single queue?
Can this all be done using a single queue on each side.

>> If not then how will the receiver know on which queue it is going to
>> send the reply? (In case of multiple client). Pls help me, my project is
>>delaying

> Here's some notes on how to implement request-response...

> http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/how-should-i-implement-request->resp
> onse-with-jms.html

 this notes does not contain more information. If possible pls give me
 another option for notes

 Thanks in advance........

 Thanks & Regards
 Arashad Ahamad