activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Arshad Ahamad" <ars...@in.effectsoft.com>
Subject Re: Regarding Multiple client in ActiveMQ for openwire-cpp API's
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 11:38:14 GMT
Hi James,

 I am working on openwire-cpp ( for ActiveMQ-4.0) code on SuSe(Linux
  machine->i686-suse-linux, version 2.6.13-15.8-default), in C++ .

>> Is it possible to send & receive over the same queue in ActiveMQ?,

>Yes

>>  If yes
>> pls give me the idea about this.

>You just need to have a producer and consumer on the queue

This is in the case of a single file, If I have a seprete sender and
receiver file, then How I can achive this.?

>> If not then how will the receiver know on which queue it is going to send
>> the reply? (In case of multiple client). Pls help me, my project is >>delaying

>Here's some notes on how to implement request-response...

>http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/how-should-i-implement-request->response-with-jms.html

 this notes does not contain more information. If possible pls give me
another option for notes

Thanks in advance........

Thanks & Regards
Arashad Ahamad