activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Sepand M" <sepa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where to put new Callback and CallbackHandler classes
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 23:38:44 GMT
Hi again,

After looking at things closer, I think that all callback handlers,
etc (including existing ones) should be moved to the jaas module and
all of the authentication brokers should stay where they are in core.

The callbacks should move since they are no necessary for core and
moving them fixes the circular dependancy problem.

The brokers should remain since they are needed for the authorization
broker to function (and i don't think authorization should be moved
into jaas). This also allows the bean stuff to continue working.

Any objections?