activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Sepand M" <sepa...@gmail.com>
Subject Patch submission process and turn around time
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 21:04:01 GMT
Hi,

I'm almost done coding for the SSL transport support project (refer to
the "Creating a secure connection system and using JMSXUserID support"
thread).

I was just wondering how I would submit the patch for approval, how
long approval would take, when the code might make it into a release,
etc.

I ask this because my company needs to use this code fairly soon and I
need to figure out if we should wait for your release (if you accept
my code) or try to get my stuff in independant of activemq.

Regards,
Sepand