activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Sepand M" <sepa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where to put new Callback and CallbackHandler classes
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 18:18:09 GMT
It does since the CertificateAuthenticationBroker I'm making will need
to use the CertificateCallbacks.
I have put the classes in jaas (core already has a dependancy on jaas
so that's not a problem). I do think the other callbacks should go in
jass now, but I don't want to touch your stuff since I'm not sure
when/if you will accept my patch.