activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Sepand M" <sepa...@gmail.com>
Subject Where to put new Callback and CallbackHandler classes
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 22:43:36 GMT
Hi,

For certificate authentication, I'm adding two classes:
JaasCertificateCallbackHandler and CertificateCallback.
I've placed these classes in activemq-core along with
JaasCredentialCallback, etc. The problem is that activemq-jaas needs
access to these classes (since I have a new LoginModule that uses
them) and maven complains that we can't have a circular dependency
between activemq-core and activemq-jaas.
So, should I move these classes into activemq-jass? Should I move all
Callback classes to activemq-jaas? Any other way of doing this?

Regards,
Sepand