activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Is there a good reason for having a static Executor for Sessions shared across all Connections?
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 16:20:55 GMT
Yeah the idea was it acts as a thread pool.  I'm not sure why you
would want multiple thread pools.

Also if you are in use case where you want to avoid the context
switches, there is a System property you can use which causes thread
pooling to be disabled and dedicated threads are assigned to each
task.

Regards,
Hiram

--