activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Lusk, Andrew" <andre...@amazon.com>
Subject RE: OpenWire C++ - access to JMS Message Headers
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 17:48:39 GMT
Hi YMC -

We've basically been taking a "implement things as we need them" approach, and haven't needed
the user ID yet :).  However, this would be really easy to add if you'd like to (I'm currently
consumed with testing new features of the next release out to the world, and with lawyers
and all, turnaround would be slow).  You could -

* Add a userId_ string to Message
* Add a getter and setter for userId_ (with some doxygen docs)
* Add message->setUserId(m.getUserId()) to CoreLibImpl::publish just below the setDestination
and setPersistent calls
* Add toenqueue->setUserId(m->getUserId()) to CoreLibImpl::unmarshalBuffer just below
the toenqueue->setDestination(myd) call.

Andrew