activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <bri...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Stomp & durable topics - implementation
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 15:26:38 GMT
Hmm, I can look into this but won't have a good opportunity to until
after September 9 (a week and  half from now). If you dig into the
stomp transport stuff, it shouldn't be terribly difficult to put in,
but... that is a guesstimate.

If it hasn't been done by Sept 9 I can dig through, but cannot
promise to before then :-(

-Brian