activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <bri...@apache.org>
Subject Graduate to a TLP?
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 16:14:22 GMT
I'd like to start the ball rolling to have ActiveMQ graduate to a top
level project at Apache.

The original intent was to become a sub-project of Geronimo, but I
think that this would be a disservice to ActiveMQ, which is quite
capable of standing on it's own, and therefore, should be a project
in itsef rather than expanding the G umbrella.

Looking over the incubator checklist, everything seems to have been
completed, we have been making releases (a good sign that a project
has it together) and I do believe it is time :-)

Thoughts?

-Brian