activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ActiveMQ 4.0.2 (RC 2)
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 15:15:21 GMT
The NOTICE file needs to contain the ASF Notice plus any notice
information required by software included in your release. Look at
the NOTICE file that Derby distributes (I sent it in response to
Hiram). You include Derby in your release. So, you need to include
the additional Derby notice information in your NOTICE file.

--kevan