activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Bish, Tim" <Tim.B...@Sensis.com>
Subject RE: openwire command generation
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 11:08:03 GMT
> I think I've seen this before.. it's really weird.. but I think I have
> to do a mvn clean install in the generator project for it to install
> correctly.

I did try that already, and unfortunately that doesn't seem to help.
However if I nuke my entire maven repository and do an mvn install then
it will usually run once.  Then for some reason the next time I run it,
it seems like maven goes out and grabs an update for something and then
I can't ever seem to get it to work again.

Deleting my repo directory every time is not the most pleasant of
solutions.

Timothy A. Bish
Sensis Corporation

I am
> not
> > having much luck adding new scripts to the openwire generator.
> >
> > I've added two groovy scripts, GenerateAmqCppClasses.groovy and
> > GenerateAmqCppHeaders.groovy and the associated java classes in with
the
> > rest of the OpenwireXX classes.  I've added my groovy scripts into
the
> > activemq-core pom with all the rest.  I can build the generator and
> install
> > it.  But when I try and run mvn gram:gram (from activemq-core
directory)
> > get an error shown below:
> >
> > [INFO] Evaluating Groovy script: GenerateAmqCcppHeaders.groovy
> > [ERROR] Caught: java.io.IOException: No script called:
> > GenerateAmqCcppHeaders.groovy could be found
> > on the classpath or the file system
> > java.io.IOException: No script called: GenerateAmqCcppHeaders.groovy
> could
> > be found on the classpath
> >  or the file system
> >         at
org.apache.activemq.maven.GramMojo.execute(GramMojo.java:127)
> >         at
org.apache.activemq.maven.GramMojo.execute(GramMojo.java:106)