activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Bish, Tim" <Tim.B...@Sensis.com>
Subject RE: auto-generating documentation for C++ client?
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 13:53:12 GMT
James

I've cleaned up the activemq-cpp javadoc style documentation and now can
run a clean doxygen run.  I've generated docs for the current
activemq-cpp code that looks pretty nice, all in HTML format.

Question for you guys.  I can submit the docs that I've got now attached
to a JIRA issue so we can get them up on the site now.  Alternatively we
can figure out how to automate the process, however, there's a bunch of
files that have changed to support this, so if we want to start
auto-generating now, I'd need to make another code drop, or we can wait
till we get the Openwire support done and submit it all then.

Opinions?

Timothy A. Bish
Sensis Corporation