activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Kuppe <>
Subject Build of 4.0.2
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2006 08:46:12 GMT

I am using Maven 2.0.4, Eclipse 3.1.2 and ActiveMQ 4.0.2. I am trying to get
the source for 4.0.2 and build it as per the instructions in the
Contribution page. I would then like to import the projects into Eclipse in
order to make a patch, compile all projects in Eclipse then rebuild from
Maven to create the jars etc...

After completing the instructions on the Contribution page, i have the
projects imported into Eclipse, but they are not all compilable. From what i
can determine it seems that the mx4j-remote dependency is not found in the
activemq-core project. The specific error is "The import cannot be resolved". If I look at the project
libraries in Eclipse, this library is not referenced although the
mx4j-3.0.1.jar is referenced in the M2_REPO. If i look in the M2_REPO
directory i also do not find any cached mx4j-remote jars...

Can someone please let me know what is wrong?

Thanks in advance!!!

Sent from the ActiveMQ - Dev forum at

View raw message