activemq-dev mailing list archives

From bmadigan <bmadi...@orbitz.com>
Subject Re: build local binary distribution
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2006 17:17:29 GMT

I had done that, but the archives created don't appear to be complete:

ACTIVEMQ_HOME:
/home/bmadigan/Applications/activemq-4.0/assembly/target/incubator-activemq-4.0.2-SNAPSHOT
Failed to execute main task. Reason: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/activemq/broker/BrokerFactory

Maybe this is an error in the shell script, it does not seem to build a
classpath.