activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Komandur <srid...@komandur.com>
Subject Making FactoryFinder look in a different META-INF setup ...
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 21:47:21 GMT

I have my own discovery agent and I am trying to  make FactoryFinder look in
the
 META-INF of that package. However, it seems to work only when I put
myscheme file  here:
activemq-core/.../META-INF/services/org/apache/activemq/transport/discoveryagent/myscheme

How can I make FactoryFinder look in
MY_AGENT_DIRECTORY/.../META-INF/services/org/apache/activemq/transport/discoveryagent/myscheme

This is so that the broker will pick my scheme's discovery factory by just
adding my discoveryagent jar and not  having to change anything in  the
activemq-core jar distribution.

Any help is appreciate any help regarding this.
(I am using eclipse, and the "..." above is "/target/eclipse/" )

Thanks
Regards
- Sridhar