activemq-dev mailing list archives

From ngcutura <>
Subject Re: Creating a secure connection system and using JMSXUserID support
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 18:20:07 GMT

My JIRA username is 'ngcutura' and I'll be glad to assign LDAP Authorization
issue to myself. I also take this opportunity to remind you of my code
waiting for your review. :-)

I wouldn't mind creating and assigning certificate login but as  Sepand was
the first to raise it I'd wait for him (a while).

James.Strachan wrote:
> On 8/1/06, ngcutura <> wrote:
>> I was wondering whether the work on this is already in progress, to join
>> it
>> rather than starting my own implementation.
>> Sepand, are you already on this? Can I help somwhow? Is there anyone else
>> coordinating work on this issue?
> I don't know if anyone is working on this yet - I guess Sepand is the
> only one who might be?
> How about we raise one or more JIRAs as needed then folks can assign
> the JIRAs to themselves to indicate what they are working on etc? i.e.
> use JIRA as our coordinator
> If you don't have karma to assign issues to yourself send a quick mail
> to the dev list with the username you used to register to JIRA and I
> can grant you karma...
> See the 'Using the issue tracker' section of
> --
> James
> -------
Sent from the ActiveMQ - Dev forum at