activemq-dev mailing list archives

From ngcutura <ngcut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Creating a secure connection system and using JMSXUserID support
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 18:20:07 GMT

My JIRA username is 'ngcutura' and I'll be glad to assign LDAP Authorization
issue to myself. I also take this opportunity to remind you of my code
waiting for your review. :-)

I wouldn't mind creating and assigning certificate login but as  Sepand was
the first to raise it I'd wait for him (a while).

Regards,
NGC