activemq-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Adrian Co <...@exist.com>
Subject Re: [jira] Commented: (AMQ-899) mvn test fails with "com.thoughtworks.qdox.parser.ParseException: syntax error @[90,25] in file:.../activemq-core/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/network/jms/JmsConnector.java
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 01:33:56 GMT
By all means, submit your patch by attaching it to the JIRA issue. We 
always welcome patches. :)
https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-899

Sepand M wrote:
> God speed!!
> Will you be done any time soon?
> I have a patch ready and I'm dying to submit it.
>
> On 8/29/06, Adrian Co (JIRA) <jira@apache.org> wrote:
>>     [ 
>> https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-899?page=comments#action_36876 
>> ]
>>
>> Adrian Co commented on AMQ-899:
>> -------------------------------
>>
>> I've encountered this issue and the problem could be qdox-1.6 used by 
>> the maven-xbean-plugin. Workaround that I can think of for now, is to 
>> use qdox-1.5 (but I have to hack the pom of xbean, not good.) or to 
>> maybe try downgrading to a lower version of xbean 2.5 maybe? (haven't 
>> tried this yet though. :) )
>>
>> > mvn test fails with "com.thoughtworks.qdox.parser.ParseException: 
>> syntax error @[90,25] in 
>> file:.../activemq-core/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/network/jms/JmsConnector.java

>>
>> > 
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>>
>> >
>> >                 Key: AMQ-899
>> >                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-899
>> >             Project: ActiveMQ
>> >          Issue Type: Bug
>> >          Components: Broker
>> >    Affects Versions: 4.x
>> >         Environment: Linux (RHEL3) and Windows XP
>> >            Reporter: Maxim Fateev
>> >
>> > >svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/trunk
>> > ....
>> > A    trunk/README.txt
>> >  U   trunk
>> > Checked out revision 437779.
>> > fateev@fateev:/workplace/fateev/activemq-head> ls
>> > trunk/
>> > fateev@fateev:/workplace/fateev/activemq-head> cd trunk/activemq-core
>> > fateev@fateev:/workplace/fateev/activemq-head/trunk/activemq-core> 
>> mvn test
>> > [INFO] Scanning for projects...
>> > [INFO] 
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
>>
>> > [INFO] Building ActiveMQ :: Core
>> > [INFO]    task-segment: [test]
>> > [INFO] 
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
>>
>> > [INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin: 
>> checking for updates from apache-snapshots
>> > [INFO] snapshot 
>> org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:2.3-SNAPSHOT: 
>> checking for updates from apache-snapshots
>> > ...
>> > ...
>> > ...
>> > Downloading: 
>> http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/activemq/maven-gram-plugin/4.1-incubator-SNAPSHOT/maven-gram-plugin-4.1-incubator-20060803.174437-6.jar

>>
>> > 6K downloaded
>> > [WARNING] While downloading javacc:javacc:3.2
>> >   This artifact has been relocated to net.java.dev.javacc:javacc:3.2.
>> > [INFO] [javacc:javacc {execution: default}]
>> > Java Compiler Compiler Version 3.2 (Parser Generator)
>> > (type "javacc" with no arguments for help)
>> > Reading from file 
>> /workplace/fateev/activemq-head/trunk/activemq-core/src/main/grammar/SelectorParser.jj

>> . . .
>> > Note: UNICODE_INPUT option is specified. Please make sure you 
>> create the parser/lexer usig a Reader with the correct character 
>> encoding.
>> > File "TokenMgrError.java" does not exist.  Will create one.
>> > File "ParseException.java" does not exist.  Will create one.
>> > File "Token.java" does not exist.  Will create one.
>> > File "SimpleCharStream.java" does not exist.  Will create one.
>> > Parser generated successfully.
>> > Downloading: 
>> http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/qdox/qdox/1.6/qdox-1.6.pom 
>>
>> > [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache-snapshots 
>> (http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository)
>> > Downloading: http://repository.codehaus.org/qdox/qdox/1.6/qdox-1.6.pom
>> > [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository codehaus 
>> (http://repository.codehaus.org)
>> > Downloading: 
>> http://dse.amazon.com:8081/proximity/repository/qdox/qdox/1.6/qdox-1.6.pom 
>>
>> > 4K downloaded
>> > [INFO] snapshot org.apache.xbean:xbean-spring:2.6-SNAPSHOT: 
>> checking for updates from apache-snapshots
>> > [INFO] snapshot org.apache.xbean:xbean-spring:2.6-SNAPSHOT: 
>> checking for updates from codehaus-snapshots
>> > [INFO] snapshot org.apache.xbean:xbean-spring:2.6-SNAPSHOT: 
>> checking for updates from apache.snapshots
>> > Downloading: 
>> http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/xbean/xbean-spring/2.6-SNAPSHOT/xbean-spring-2.6-20060826.135020-8.pom

>>
>> > 3K downloaded
>> > Downloading: 
>> http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/xbean/xbean-spring/2.6-SNAPSHOT/xbean-spring-2.6-20060826.135020-8.jar

>>
>> > 143K downloaded
>> > Downloading: 
>> http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/qdox/qdox/1.6/qdox-1.6.jar 
>>
>> > [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache-snapshots 
>> (http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository)
>> > Downloading: http://repository.codehaus.org/qdox/qdox/1.6/qdox-1.6.jar
>> > [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository codehaus 
>> (http://repository.codehaus.org)
>> > Downloading: 
>> http://dse.amazon.com:8081/proximity/repository/qdox/qdox/1.6/qdox-1.6.jar 
>>
>> > 89K downloaded
>> > [INFO] [xbean:mapping {execution: default}]
>> > [INFO] 
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> > [ERROR] FATAL ERROR
>> > [INFO] 
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> > [INFO] com.thoughtworks.qdox.parser.ParseException: syntax error 
>> @[90,25] in 
>> file:/workplace/fateev/activemq-head/trunk/activemq-core/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/network/jms/JmsConnector.java

>>
>> > [INFO] 
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> > [INFO] Trace
>> > com.thoughtworks.qdox.parser.ParseException: syntax error @[90,25] 
>> in 
>> file:/workplace/fateev/activemq-head/trunk/activemq-core/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/network/jms/JmsConnector.java

>>
>> >         at 
>> org.apache.xbean.maven.XBeanMojo.execute(XBeanMojo.java:185)
>> >         at 
>> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:412)

>>
>> >         at 
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:534)

>>
>> >         at 
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:475)

>>
>> >         at 
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:454)

>>
>> >         at 
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:306)

>>
>> >         at 
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:273)

>>
>> >         at 
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:140)

>>
>> >         at 
>> org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:322)
>> >         at 
>> org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:115)
>> >         at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:256)
>> >         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> >         at 
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) 
>>
>> >         at 
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

>>
>> >         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>> >         at 
>> org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:315)
>> >         at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
>> >         at 
>> org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:430)
>> >         at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
>> > Caused by: com.thoughtworks.qdox.parser.ParseException: syntax 
>> error @[90,25] in 
>> file:/workplace/fateev/activemq-head/trunk/activemq-core/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/network/jms/JmsConnector.java

>>
>> >         at 
>> com.thoughtworks.qdox.parser.impl.Parser.yyerror(Parser.java:611)
>> >         at 
>> com.thoughtworks.qdox.parser.impl.Parser.yyparse(Parser.java:719)
>> >         at 
>> com.thoughtworks.qdox.parser.impl.Parser.parse(Parser.java:592)
>> >         at 
>> com.thoughtworks.qdox.JavaDocBuilder.addSource(JavaDocBuilder.java:300)
>> >         at 
>> com.thoughtworks.qdox.JavaDocBuilder.addSource(JavaDocBuilder.java:316)
>> >         at 
>> com.thoughtworks.qdox.JavaDocBuilder.addSource(JavaDocBuilder.java:312)
>> >         at 
>> org.apache.xbean.spring.generator.QdoxMappingLoader.loadNamespaces(QdoxMappingLoader.java:96)

>>
>> >         at 
>> org.apache.xbean.maven.XBeanMojo.execute(XBeanMojo.java:153)
>> >         ... 18 more
>> > --- Nested Exception ---
>> > com.thoughtworks.qdox.parser.ParseException: syntax error @[90,25] 
>> in 
>> file:/workplace/fateev/activemq-head/trunk/activemq-core/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/network/jms/JmsConnector.java

>>
>> >         at 
>> com.thoughtworks.qdox.parser.impl.Parser.yyerror(Parser.java:611)
>> >         at 
>> com.thoughtworks.qdox.parser.impl.Parser.yyparse(Parser.java:719)
>> >         at 
>> com.thoughtworks.qdox.parser.impl.Parser.parse(Parser.java:592)
>> >         at 
>> com.thoughtworks.qdox.JavaDocBuilder.addSource(JavaDocBuilder.java:300)
>> >         at 
>> com.thoughtworks.qdox.JavaDocBuilder.addSource(JavaDocBuilder.java:316)
>> >         at 
>> com.thoughtworks.qdox.JavaDocBuilder.addSource(JavaDocBuilder.java:312)
>> >         at 
>> org.apache.xbean.spring.generator.QdoxMappingLoader.loadNamespaces(QdoxMappingLoader.java:96)

>>
>> >         at 
>> org.apache.xbean.maven.XBeanMojo.execute(XBeanMojo.java:153)
>> >         at 
>> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:412)

>>
>> >         at 
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:534)

>>
>> >         at 
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:475)

>>
>> >         at 
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:454)

>>
>> >         at 
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:306)

>>
>> >         at 
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:273)

>>
>> >         at 
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:140)

>>
>> >         at 
>> org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:322)
>> >         at 
>> org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:115)
>> >         at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:256)
>> >         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> >         at 
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) 
>>
>> >         at 
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

>>
>> >         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>> >         at 
>> org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:315)
>> >         at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
>> >         at 
>> org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:430)
>> >         at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
>> > [INFO] 
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> > [INFO] Total time: 31 seconds
>> > [INFO] Finished at: Mon Aug 28 12:00:40 PDT 2006
>> > [INFO] Final Memory: 9M/17M
>> > [INFO] 
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> > fateev@fateev:/workplace/fateev/activemq-head/trunk/activemq-core>
>>
>> -- 
>> This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
>> -
>> If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the 
>> administrators: 
>> https://issues.apache.org/activemq/secure/Administrators.jspa
>> -
>> For more information on JIRA, see: 
>> http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira
>>
>>
>>
>


Mime
View raw message