activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Sandeep Chayapathi <>
Subject Stomp & durable topics - implementation
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 20:11:33 GMT
apologies for cross posting this. I think this is a bug and hence Im
posting the same in the dev mailing list:

Hi all,
 This is regarding my last query
<>). I was
grokking the source code, vis-a-vis Stomp and durable topic,  looks like
the documentation regarding the custom headers, is not in sync with the
source code,  i.e nohwere in the source code could I find a reference to
the following custom headers: activemq.subscriptionName and subscriberName.

 Any idea on how much effort is required to implement these ? I might be
wrong, it would help if anyone can point me in the right direction. Thanks.

- Sandeep

View raw message