activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Timothy Bish" <tab...@twcny.rr.com>
Subject RE: openwire command generation
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 22:59:39 GMT
Ok guys.

This is probably something really stupid that I'm doing, but so far I am not
having much luck adding new scripts to the openwire generator.

I've added two groovy scripts, GenerateAmqCppClasses.groovy and
GenerateAmqCppHeaders.groovy and the associated java classes in with the
rest of the OpenwireXX classes.  I've added my groovy scripts into the
activemq-core pom with all the rest.  I can build the generator and install
it.  But when I try and run mvn gram:gram (from activemq-core directory) I
get an error shown below:

[INFO] Evaluating Groovy script: GenerateAmqCcppHeaders.groovy
[ERROR] Caught: java.io.IOException: No script called:
GenerateAmqCcppHeaders.groovy could be found
on the classpath or the file system
java.io.IOException: No script called: GenerateAmqCcppHeaders.groovy could
be found on the classpath
 or the file system
        at org.apache.activemq.maven.GramMojo.execute(GramMojo.java:127)
        at org.apache.activemq.maven.GramMojo.execute(GramMojo.java:106)

Any Idea what I am doing wrong?

Timothy A. Bish