activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ OpenWire .NET Example
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 12:05:06 GMT
Do you have a test case by any chance? What happens, do you get just
blocking broker?

BTW for messags of over 100K you should set the prefetch value to 1
for clients...

http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/what-is-the-prefetch-limit-for.html

I wonder if you feel up to the challenge of porting JMS Streams to
.Net? :) The code is not that hard to do...

http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/maven/activemq-core/xref/org/apache/activemq/ActiveMQConnection.html#1655

the only clever bit really is in these 2 classes

http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/maven/activemq-core/xref/org/apache/activemq/ActiveMQInputStream.html
http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/maven/activemq-core/xref/org/apache/activemq/ActiveMQOutputStream.html

--

James