activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ OpenWire .NET Example
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 12:38:36 GMT
On 7/28/06, cbourne <> wrote:
> James,
> Thanks for the quick response.
> We're new to JMS type messaging systems but have good C# skills. ActiveMQ
> looks like it will fit the needs of our project perfectly.

Great. BTW we'd appreciate some feedback on the C# build and code from
good C# developers :)

e.g. is there an easy way to get it to auto generate javadoc type
stuff  for the NMS API etc

> We've been looking through the test cases but they are a bit cryptic to us
> at the moment.
> We could do with a couple of really simple examples that maybe shows
> producing/consuming binary data. i.e. Something like reading a binary file
> sending it to a queue and then reading the file back of the queue.

This example shows how to send and receive messages...

the main difference is you'll not be using ITextMessage objects but
using IBytesMessage instead and setting the Content property to be a

View raw message