activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ OpenWire .NET Example
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 12:38:36 GMT
On 7/28/06, cbourne <carl.bourne@intellect.co.uk> wrote:

> James,
>
> Thanks for the quick response.
>
> We're new to JMS type messaging systems but have good C# skills. ActiveMQ
> looks like it will fit the needs of our project perfectly.

Great. BTW we'd appreciate some feedback on the C# build and code from
good C# developers :)

e.g. is there an easy way to get it to auto generate javadoc type
stuff  for the NMS API etc

> We've been looking through the test cases but they are a bit cryptic to us
> at the moment.
>
> We could do with a couple of really simple examples that maybe shows
> producing/consuming binary data. i.e. Something like reading a binary file
> sending it to a queue and then reading the file back of the queue.

This example shows how to send and receive messages...

http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/openwire-dotnet.html

the main difference is you'll not be using ITextMessage objects but
using IBytesMessage instead and setting the Content property to be a
byte[]

--

James
-------