activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuum Build Failure
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 16:52:17 GMT
> The ActiveMQ Core Build on GBuild's Continuum (http://ci.gbuild.org/
> continuum/target/) has been failing since July 7th.  See http://
> ci.gbuild.org/continuum/servlet/continuum/target/ProjectBuild.vm?
> view=ProjectBuild&buildId=5212&id=4 for the specific failures.

FWIW am not sure why the failures are not making the SCM list.

> Are these tests failing for everyone? Or is there an environmental
> problem on GBuild?

They are not failing for me at least - it could be environmental.
After some grepping I've found the tests that are failing (wish CI
would tell you that easily :)

org.apache.activemq.usecases.MultiBrokersMultiClientsTest
org.apache.activemq.usecases.TwoMulticastDiscoveryBrokerTopicSendReceiveTest
org.apache.activemq.transport.TopicClusterTest

It could be something to do with multicast support as all these tests
are using multicast.
--

James
-------