activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Releasing 4.0.2 and 4.1?
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 05:02:32 GMT
We've quite a few bug fixes ready to roll in 4.0.2 that its probably
about time we did a release pretty soon.
http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:roadmap-panel

Also we've now got quite a few features in 4.1 (for a detailed view
click on the 'all versions' on the above roadmap) - here's the brief
summary
http://activemq.org/site/new-features-in-41.html

Those are some very useful new features so I wondered what folks
thought about releasing 4.1. We've currently got quite a few JIRA's
against 4.1 that are still open, I'm wondering if we should delay most
of those to a future version (release early and often and all that).
Are there pending features folks would like us to get into 4.1 before
we go ahead and release it?
--

James
-------