activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven group id and version change.
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 04:36:58 GMT
> Hi,
>
> How would you guys feel if we follow servicemix's lead and switch to using
> the "org.apache.activemq" group id and and "incubator-4.1-SNAPSHOT" as the
> version number in our maven poms?  It something that we will eventually need
> to do any ways, so, I say we might as well do it now.

+1 - lets do this in the 4.1 branch but keep the 4.0.x stuff as it is
to minimise change for folks already using 4.0.x in production etc.
(Which reminds me we should release 4.0.2 soon :)

Incidentally does anyone know where we are getting a real maven 2
repository to put Apache projects into? Its kinda embarrassing we
don't have a Maven 2 repo at Apache to put ActiveMQ into (so that the
maven 2 demos we ship in the distros can't actually compile).

--

James
-------